For the first time the BrauBeviale, an investment goods exhibition, took place completely digital for the international beverage economy. For the opening a discussion of the sector and a 60 minutes panel (4 attending and 3 online presenter) took place. Another highlight of the day was the European Beer Stars Award, with 210 international winners and additional live chats from Buckskin in Taiwan as well as Distelhausen in Germany (first prize winner).
The event was lasting over two days and was carried out with a complex Live-Streaming Setup. It was a total success.
- Streaming Techniques for parallel Up- and Downstreams
- Three parallel Partners in Discussions
- Screening of 40 Videos at the EBS
- Videostreaming-Tool Webex
- Camera and Media Technology
- Separate Camera Management
- Translation Technology for a Stream in English